Luban Low Angle Jack Plane
This Luban Low Angle Jack Plane is designed for general smoothing and working on the end grain of timber and small-scale chamfering and planeing.
The Plane is made from a cast iron body with a bubinga wood handle and knob for a strong yet comfortable grip.
The blade is 51mm wide while 3mm thick angled at 12 degrees.
- Precision ground, unbreakable CR40 alloy steel casting.
- Brushed finish stainless steel lever cap.
- T10 High Carbon Steel Blade
- Bubinga handles
- Sole Dimensions: (355mm x 62mm)
- Blade Dimensions: (50mm x 114mm)
- Supplied with a 25º iron.