Ringcutter With Post
The Ringcutter is an attachment for cutting rings from wood to be fabricated into objects for turning bowls, vases, canisters, etc. This allows you to save time and material.
1. Select slow speed on the lathe.
2. Fix RINGCUTTER into toolrest holder.(can be change any size post)
3. Prepare a disc of wood and fit to head stock with expending chuck.
4. Set the RINGCUTTER to required angle and rotate disc by hand to makes sure it clears cutter.
5. Proceed to cut rings - cutting first from the right then from the left so the ring rolls off to the right and sits safely on the fixture.